BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Smells,

Let me tell you a little bit about this, I don't know what you would call it, obsession with the way things smell. For example I smell all of my clothes before I put them on. I love when people smell good. I mean a good smelling person is always a little bit more attractive. I'm not saying that any ugly person can be pretty if they smell good, but ya know if you are good looking and you smell bad it really makes you WAY more unattractive. I guess I just have a good nose. I mean there is this kid in a few of my classes where, I can smell his breath when he is sitting 2 rows behind me. It makes me want to cry. Also my mom, when I was younger would yell at me really close to my face and it would smell of gross bacon.and a mix of cigs. Oh man I hated it.

0 comments: