BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Temper Tantrums

I know I haven't been on in over a week, I have been busy with school, but I am back now. One thing that I thought I would touch up on today is people throwing temper tantrums. Yes I too have fallin into the category of one who throws tantrums when things don't go her way, but there is one individual that I found on You Tube a few months ago that would be classified as "The worlds biggest temper tantrum". Now I was, when I saw this laughing my ass off, and then forgot about it but as I was walking by the lab the other day I heard some commotion and peeked in and there was that same kid that I saw on You Tube in another video throwing more temper tantrums. So I went home and watched them all. I must say I have never seen anything like it before and would prolly beat that child if he was mine. Pretty ridiculous so I thought I would share the original one with you today.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was one of the best videos that i have EVER seen!! that was one of the best nights of my life!